Our owner and general manager Julie Shaw is passionate about high quality childcare and back in 1994 she created the first Kids at Heart Nursery to provide the most comfortable, safe and stimulating environment in which to do so.
Since then, with Julie firmly at the helm, Kids at Heart have expanded to two Day Nurseries; Nidderdale in Lingerfield and The School House in Pannal; along with two Kids’ Clubs in Harrogate and bespoke mobile crèche facilities nationwide in the UK.
We care for babies through to teenagers and we want the very best for your child. We provide opportunities and experiences in which your child can develop within a structured, loving and professional environment, cared for by experienced and dedicated staff at all our settings.
At Kids at Heart we make this commitment to children, parents and carers…
- To ensure a safe and healthy environment where children enjoy and thrive
- To establish and maintain good relationships with parents, children and carers
- To understand and respect the diverse needs of each individual child and their family
- To provide and support well trained, motivated and enthusiastic staff
- To value shared information and encourage involvement and feedback from parents
- To ensure that all children are happy and well cared for
- To provide opportunities for children to freely explore their world, enjoy, learn and develop safely
- To build confidence and self-esteem to ensure children achieve their full potential and build strong foundations they can take through life
- Plan – View – Review
We hope that you will get a flavour of what Kids at Heart can offer you, but warmly invite you to come and meet us.